Comfortable kids’ chairs do not need to look traditional – and scoop rockers prove it! If your child is restless and not able to sit at the table long enough, it is worth having a look at these chairs. They are built with children’s active lifestyles in mind – their seats are scooped to provide optimal comfort, like seating on a rocking chair.
If you’re interested in getting scoop rockers for your kids, we’ve got all the information you need to know before buying one.
What are scoop rockers?
Scoop rockers are a fun, unique seating option for kids while reading, playing video games, or watching television. Scoop rockers are chairs that look like a bowl of a giant spoon: they do not have armrests or a base. It’s a phenomenal seating option for small children and kids with special needs.
They are pretty comfortable and offer a different experience than traditional chairs because of their scooped back. It’s kind of an unstable seating for kids, but it has a significant benefit: the risk of your child falling off is almost none because they’re literally inside the bowl. The other benefit? Your kids will love them!
Typically, these chairs are recommended for children ages 3 to 10 years old.
Where can you buy scoop rockers?
Scoop Rockers are available for purchase online through Amazon.
What are some things to consider when buying scoop rockers?
When purchasing scoop rockers for your children, consider the following:
- The weight limit. Most have a weight limit of 100 to 150 pounds.
- The size of the chair. Taller kids will need bigger chairs with longer leg spans.
- The chair’s durability. If you want to ensure that your scoop rocker lasts for more than one child, make sure the material is high quality and durable.
- The chair’s appearance. Choose a design or color that you know will go with most of your kids’ furniture.
- Your budget when buying scoop rockers.
Scoop Rockers are available at a wide range of prices. Some are very inexpensive, while others may be more expensive depending on the materials used to make them and their durability.
Are scoop rockers safe?
The Scoop Rockers are non-toxic and made out of BPA- and phthalate-free plastic and are absolutely safe for little ones.
It’s also extremely unlikely that a child or adult would be able to pull off or break one of the scoops; they’re are designed to withstand up to 150lbs of pressure each. The plastic is sturdy, flexible, and durable. The weight of an adult sitting down won’t cause the scoops to fall off or break under normal circumstances.
How to clean scoop rockers?
Scoop rockers can be cleaned with standard household cleaners, such as mild dish soap and a damp cloth. Most of the scoop rockers are made of plastic and vinyl, making them easy to clean.
How to store scoop rockers?
Scoop rockers are very easy to store. You can stack them or lean them against each other. They are also small enough to fit under the bed or in the closet, which is helpful if you don’t have much room.
Why would I buy scoop rockers?
They look fun! If you’re looking for something new for your children’s bedroom or living area, scoop rockers are a perfect choice. They’re easy to move around (and fun!) and they also come in a wide variety of colors and styles to match any kid’s personality or decor style.
Why scoop rockers?
- They are comfortable and safe for children of almost any age (from the time they can sit up by themselves and keep good posture on their own to prepubescence).
- The scoop itself absorbs some of the weight of a child as they sit, making it feel like they’re sitting on a cushion.
- The design is durable, made from high-quality materials that are extremely unlikely to break or be pulled off under normal circumstances.
- They are easy to clean (just use mild dish soap and a damp cloth)
- They’re small enough to fit under the bed or in the closet, allowing you to store them away when guests come over
- Kids also love how fun and unique they are!
The post Everything You Need To Know Before Buying Scoop Rockers For Your Child appeared first on Comfy Bummy.